Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mission Farewell dinner








We had a final get together with our family and Uncle Ruben's family last night before Mom and Dad head to Salt Lake.  I was prepared for absolute chaos with 60 people mulling around.  Surprisingly, it was such an enjoyable night.  The weather was perfect so most of the kids stayed outside and had a blast.  I truly love my family.  The spirit that is in my home when my family is around brings peace, comfort and love.  I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who blessed me so thoroughly with family that words will never be able to express what I feel in my thankful heart. 


 Isn't this a fantastic picture of Mom and Rach?  Glad I caught a few good moments!
 I love this young man!  He has such a fantastic smile and the best sense of humor!
 I swear my husband didn't sit in that chair all night but he sure seems to be getting in some great one on one visiting time.  
 Janessa is so photogenic!  
 Two genuinely caring uncles!
 Aunt Tanette & Dagr.  He was the "baby of the ball" last night.  He was constantly being taken into another set of loving arms to snuggle with.  We had to enjoy the moments while they lasted because there was always someone around to steal him away.  
 Two of the the best people I know!  They are true examples of how family should show their love and support!
 Upstairs in the loft is where I always seem to find these boys.  Not only did they find the quietest place in the whole "village" but they also got some great cousin time!
 My fantastic brother!  Always looking out for everyone else and concerned about everything going on in their life.  I don't know how he keeps it all together but I admire him to the ends of the earth.  
 The newlyweds!  Had to shoot this picture quickly before they ran off into a quiet corner again!
 Best friends hanging out!  
 Even though these pictures aren't very close, I just had to add them because they showed so many family members.


 Have I ever said how much I absolutely love the fact that I always find my two oldest children hanging out with each other.  There love and friendship toward one another makes my heart smile.
 Aaron and his beautiful daughter, Sariah!  She sure likes to snuggle and she has a great Dad always willing to do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment